Sunday, 25 October 2009

Sooo long since I've made a new charm bracelet.....


I havn't done one of my fully loaded charm bracelets for ages , but after a lovely trip to the auctions yesterday I have loads and loads of lovely "new" vintage beads....so here is make #1

My bracelets are a mix of new and vintage beads,charms and gemstones, each one is totally unique, I never repeat a bracelet ( although I have done similiar for customers in different colours )as I can't cause each one takes shape as I make it and involves so many different beads that I couldn't remember what went into one,lol,this one has a real Autumn feel to it and I have called it "Fall".

I made this one when watching t.v last night and I'm pondering over a design for another one in black with a nice strong contrasting colour ( not sure yet which colour to use)

2 comments:

  1. Fab bracelet, love the colour combo! I love vintage stuff, so I will make sure to come back and visit often now i've found you! Thanks for your thought on my blog about the 'stolen idea!' i'm still pondering on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your toy it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought one at discount prada handbags
    , If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are
    beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.

    ReplyDelete