Wednesday 21 October 2009

A cardmaker I'm definatly NOT !



This year I decided to have a go at making my own Christmas cards and I've got to be honest I didn't discover a hidden talent,lol
I did only want something simple , the text on the tree is about Charles Dickens "Christmas Carol" and I even managed to print a greeting inside
( out of 20 only 2 went really wrong,one i did a tree upside down ! and the other the card slipped in the printer )

I quite like them but don't know if I'm brave enough to actually send them out,lol

so all you card makers , well done it's harder than it looks

2 comments:

  1. Go on sell them, they are great!! Really modern look just fab!!

    kazx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks chick, they arn't for selling,just giving to nearest and dearest

    ReplyDelete