Thursday 7 May 2009

Trying hard to get back into the swing of things.....



I've not made anything new for ages , sadly I recently miscarried again , my 9th now and it has took me longer than usual to get back into the swing of everyday life but I'm definatly getting there now.



I recently went to the bead and gem show at Newark showground and had a fantastic time as they had a whole seperate hall full of beads....heaven !!



Spent far more than I should but I came away with some lovely beads, I did buy alot of glass pearls and shell beads.



So here is this mornings makes


coffee and cream glass pearl bracelet

I love making this style and normally do them in whole range of mixed colours, I may do some in summery pastels next


Burgundy and cream pearl flower hair combs

my first attempt at hair combs , I'm quite pleased with them but I'm sure with practice I can only improve, I have also done another pair in cream and pink

Hopefully my beading inspiration is back and I have lots more new ideas




No comments:

Post a Comment